Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm back...

Okay, maybe I was barely here to begin with, but life has gotten in the way. Not of my travels, but with blogging. So today is my attempt to get back on track. I promise to start with tips on the shoes to wear, because, chica, we all know how important the right shoes (aka heels!) are to a trip.

Since my last confession, er blog, I've traveled all across the world. I've been to Mexico: Cancun, Riviera Maya, Los Cabos, Laz Paz (Yacht Cruise), Acapulco (COMING SOON!), Manzanillo, and mad dash through Mexico City's airport (another topic on its own). I've also stayed around my home state of Colorado, visiting The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Aspen and Snowmass. Other adventures include Las Vegas, Palm Desert/Palm Springs, California, Montreal (Canada), Hawaii (Honolulu and Malakai), Panama (COMING SOON!), and ...I'm sure I'm missing other places I've visited.
In two weeks, I'm heading to England, Wales and Ireland, so I'll be sure to update you on that. For now, I'm just checking in, letting you know what's going on and where to check for stories. I'll blog on some of this adventures -- more coming soon! Really....
Until then, pack your bags, and don't forget the right pair of shoes...Diana ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment