Monday, May 26, 2008

MotorcycleRiderNews

Recommended shoes: Biker boots!
There's been lots of changes in the past couple of months. One is that I'm the new editor of the Denver motorcycle rag, Motorcycle Rider News (MRN). Check out this month's (May/June) cover -- long story but short story is that we had our cover all ready to go and got a nix on the cover peeps. We scrambled and came up with a picture of me, on a rented Softail, overlooking the Grand Canyon. What a way to see the Grand Canyon, riding along and experiencing the amazing, awe-inspiring view of the Grand Canyon.

I am also blogging on MRN.com, so check out my first blog about scooting around Denver this weekend. What I didn't post on that blog was a picture of my daughter, Bethany, who is the weekend bartender at In The Zone Sports Bar in Golden (another link to its MySpace site). So here's your look at my #2 daughter...


Keep riding, Diana




No comments:

Post a Comment