Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm the new TravelingGrandMom

I'm so excited to announce that I will be joining the TravelMom Blogger Network as the new (and only!) TravelingGrandMom. I'm excited to share my personal travels as a young baby boomer and GrandMom to my pride and joy, my two grandhildren, Kaydence (age 5) and Ryland (age 3).

What? You didn't know I was a 40-something-year-old Grandmom. Ah yes, indeed! Here is a snapshot of those little darlings:






Traveling with grandchildren is hard work, even if it is hauling 'em downtown Denver to enjoy what our own backyard offers: museums, zoo, amusement park, and other fabulous entertainment.

So stay tuned..and I'll keep you updated on traveling with grandchildren through my TravelingGrandMom blog at TravelingMom.com andI will also offer up travel tips with grandchildren!

Until then,
Diana Rowe

No comments:

Post a Comment