Monday, February 18, 2008

New Motorcycle for Diana

Shoes: Biker boots -- or as my dad calls them "engineer boots"
Okay, just the words "engineer boots" make me shudder, but hey, it is what it is. Black, heavy and sturdy especially around the toes. Some have heels, others more flat footed but with plenty of sole -- and of course, the biker chick provides the SOUL.

But I digress. Mama bought her first Harley Saturday at Freedom Harley. I pick it up tomorrow, and it's hot, hot, hot! Check out my blog on my web site for the shopping details. But here's the short of the long story. It's the new 2008 designed "dark custom" called Harley Cross Bones (click on Dark Custom), a nostalgic mix of an Old Springer. The best part is that it fits me! I'm not very tall -- just under 5'7" but after riding the Harley Softtail through the Grand Canyon, I was a bit concerned that Harley might not be the bike for me. I was wrong and tomorrow, when it's 50+ degrees here in Denver, I'll be leathering up to go pick up my bike.

I'll add a picture tomorrow. That's all for now.
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment