Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mazatlan, Mexico

Flip-flops optional.

Wow, where has the time gone? Apparently gone to the travel bug, as I've been home and gone several times since December. Check out my other blog for updates on December and January travels.



The big news is that I'm writing articles, really travel blogs, for Examiner.com as the Denver Travel Examiner. Make sure you join me at Examiner.com! Click here to visit my archived articles, including the current one.


Here's the latest on Examiner.com, a review of my recent visit to Mazatlan entitled: "Denver getaway: Flavors of Mazatlan



"Spring break on your mind? How about a budget Denver getaway to Mexico? Does golden-sand beaches stretching for 16 miles along the Mexican Pacific coast, culinary delights, rich culture, ecological tours, world-class sporting events, vibrancy of color and people, and strong U.S. dollar exchange, give you the itch to travel to Mazatlan, Mexico?

Click here to read the rest of the Mazatlan, Mexico article.


That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment